If Your Not An Apprise Advisory Client Then You May Wonder Is A SMSF Right For You?
With Apprise Advisory our specialist SMSF team provides you with:
Market leading administration services. You can contact your Superannuation Advisor whenever you need to. We also have one of Australia's leading technical services teams, ensuring that all our funds comply with current superannuation legislation at all times.
Ongoing investment support and advice. Through our premium service packages we work with you to build and monitor your SMSF investment portfolio. While you have complete control over your portfolio, your Investment Advisor provides proactive advice to help you maximise your SMSF returns.
Access to quality advice. Our team of highly qualified Financial Advisors, are available to assist you with maximising the benefits of your SMSF and your entire financial situation.
Access to up to date information. We keep your SMSF up to date at all times providing you with access to current information to assist in investment and tax planning decisions.
Setting up and administering your SMSF
With our SMSF service, you'll benefit from the significant advantages of establishing a self managed super fund without having to worry about ongoing administration and compliance.
Our SMSF services include:
- Setting Up Your SMSF - We can help you with all the paperwork required to establish a self managed super fund. You can then either administer your SMSF yourself or take advantage of our full SMSF administration service.
Whether you plan to take care of all the administration and investments of your self managed superannuation fund (SMSF) yourself, or you want an experienced manager to assist you with managing your fund, Apprise Advisory can help you establish your SMSF.
We can help you set up a self managed super fund that is ready to use by:
- using SMSF legal experts to prepare your SMSF trust deed
- completing and lodging your ATO application forms
- providing trustee declarations
- establishing a cash management account in your SMSF's name, and
- completing binding death nomination forms that provide guidance on how members want their assets distributed.
We also provide an investment strategy for your SMSF that complies with all current legislation.
- Administering and Investing In Your SMSF- We can help you with the ongoing administration of your SMSF, managed by your own degree-qualified Superannuation Account Manager.
We can help you with your self managed super fund (SMSF) by referring to one of our trusted administrators to take of all the administration and compliance requirements of your SMSF.
Our SMSF administration service includes a Superannuation Account Manager who is a qualified accountant to assist you with the administration requirements of your SMSF including:
- managing all fund paperwork throughout the year
- preparing and lodging your SMSF's annual income tax and regulatory returns
- preparing your SMSF's annual financial statements
- preparing all necessary minutes of meetings
- maintaining a list of your SMSF's assets
- an annual independent audit of your SMSF
- assistance to implement strategies recommended by our Financial Advisors, such as salary sacrifice and non-concessional contribution strategies
- preparing all paperwork required to start and administer pensions within your SMSF, and
- online access to your SMSF's investment portfolio
- our Advisors can help you develop your fund's investment strategy and portfolio and provide ongoing investment advice and management